NovaGran Silicone Foam Dressings
• Highly absorbent pad surrounded by vapor permeable border
• For moderate to heavy drainage
• Provides ideal environment for wound healing
• Soft and conformable to fragile skin
• Effective in minimizing pain and discomfort
NovaGran Silicone Foam Dressings are sterile, highly absorbent and provide an ideal moist environment for wound healing. NovaGran Silicone Foam Dressings can be cut to any size to fit hard to reach areas that are difficult to dress. NovaGran Silicone Foam Dressings have 3 layers:
1. A soft silicone wound contact layer that is conformable for intimate skin contact. The silicone layer provides flexible adhesion, and passes exudates through to the absorbent layer, controlling excess moisture. The silicone adhesive allows the border to attach firmly yet gently to the peri-wound tissue, helping prevent breakdown of surrounding tissue. The silicone is elastic and flexible so that the border may be peeled back for inspection.
2. An absorbent pad with two components: a polyurethane foam and layer of super-absorbent fibers which is effective in regulating wound exudates for an ideal moist wound environment.
3. The waterproof yet vapor permeable outer film is gentle and conformable for fragile skin.
NovaGran Silicone Foam Dressings can be used on the following wounds:
• Pressure ulcers
• Deep and superficial wounds
• Arterial ulcers
• Moderate to heavy exuding wounds
• Venous ulcers
• Diabetic ulcers
• Skin donor sites
• 2nd degree burns
There are no reviews yet.